Lynside® Forte Fe is produced by adding iron during the fermentation process of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Iron has an optimal localization: around 93% is located within the yeast cell (mainly linked to proteins), this may protect iron from reacting with human gut.
Lynside® Forte Fe is the only yeast on the market with clinically proven bioavailability and tolerability:
• Lynside® Forte Fe has a good bioavailability: iron is well absorbed by the gut.
• Lynside® Forte Fe has a good tolerability, with mild side effects.
Adopt Lynside® Forte Fe, easy to use for various applications:
• Sports nutrition: During sports, there are iron losses, especially due to sweat.
• Weight management: Lynside® Forte Fe can be used as an ingredient for dietary supplements, functional foods and meal replacement, to avoid iron deficiency.
• Women’s health: Lynside® Forte Fe is recommended for people with low iron levels, and for anemia prevention.